Love Emma Watson!
#in which Bruce Banner finally finds somebody who isn’t afraid to kid around with him #because he has a sense of humour after all #’i’m sorry, that was mean’ anyone? #but everybody tiptoes around him because ‘oh shit, he’s a monster’ #but then he meets Tony #someone who’s not afraid to be around him #someone who might actually be a friend #and that means so much to him and permeates so deep that even when he’s the fucking Hulk he still wants to save Tony’s ass #because by not treating the Hulk like a monster, Tony stopped him from being one
#SCIENCE BRO FEELS
#because by not treating the Hulk like a monster, Tony stopped him from being one.
SCIENCE BROS 5EVA!
Baby elephant drinking. When they are this young, they don’t yet know how to use their trunks to drink water.
the rules of being a Satanist, in my eyes make such more sense although i follow no real beliefs but it doesn’t get the stigma it frequently carries
- Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked.
- Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them.
- When in another’s lair, show him respect or else do not go there.
- If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him cruelly and without mercy.
- Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal.
- Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person and he cries out to be relieved.
- Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained.
- Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.
- Do not harm little children.
- Do not kill non-human animals unless you are attacked or for your food.
- When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him.
And this is why satanism is the only religion I would identify with as it is a very very logical and non intrusive religion it allows you to believe whatever you please as long as you’re generally a decent person. Like come on. How can you argue any of these would be a negative lifestyle to follow?
I brought my little brother Spencer as my date and when I told him I was nominated for this [Hot & Funny] award, he told me that if under any circumstances I won, I had to say the following things.
being related to a celebrity: YOU’RE DOING IT RIGHT
OMG WHEN HE LOOKS AT THE CAMERA AT THE END I JUST
I will never get tired of this picture